One of the coolest plays

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This is great video.
Set up - Univ Chicago up on Univ of Rochester by 3, decides to foul with 2.7 seconds left to prevent a three point shot.

Univ of Rochester makes the first (making it a 2 pt game) - then intentionally miss the second to get rebound and throw pass to corner for a corner three that is made giving Rochester a 1 pt win with a 4-pt play.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...ally-missed-free-throw-buzzer-beating-3-in-ot

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I thought the best part of the video was when the two skinny-armed Rob Lowe guys jumped into each other at the end.

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
Very cool, thanks for posting!

I just hope whoever is at the bottom of the pile is still with us. Not something I'd usually expect to say about a bball highlight! :)

BleedingGold

Jolly Good Fellow
Remember when Gregory decided to foul when were up on ETSU by three with under 10 seconds left? Dude hits both FTs, they foul MGH, MGH makes first, misses the second, ETSU comes down and hits the three to win.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Remember when Gregory decided to foul when were up on ETSU by three with under 10 seconds left? Dude hits both FTs, they foul MGH, MGH makes first, misses the second, ETSU comes down and hits the three to win.
Vividly. The intentional foul was several seconds earlier than necessary. Made me ill when it happened. But it was just another brick in wall.