One man's opinion of our new coach - rankings

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
Comes in at 69?

Nice.

820.jpeg

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I once had an olddd man, when I worked at Arby’s, that his total was $7.69. He leaned over and said “what was the change?”

“69 cents, sir.”

He looks at me. Looks back at his wife. He said “69 is my favorite number.” Walked off.

That’s all I have to say about that.

Milwaukee

Banned
I once had an olddd man, when I worked at Arby’s, that his total was $7.69. He leaned over and said “what was the change?”

“69 cents, sir.”

He looks at me. Looks back at his wife. He said “69 is my favorite number.” Walked off.

That’s all I have to say about that.

Let's talk about something important: have you ever had the secret menu item Meat Mountain or did you ever have someone order it?

Arby's is the best fast food on the planet. No cap.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Enough to be 2 days of food! Wonder if they still have it for $10... NYC and California probably have a "excess calories" tax for it. [emoji1641][emoji1641][emoji490][emoji491][emoji488][emoji884] and more. @Milwaukee could handle it!

RickStromFan

Ramblin' Wreck
Ahead of Ken N and Charlie Strong and below Manny Diaz.

I thought the offseason in forums was bad - offseason article writing is clearly worse.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Well, they had to put him somewhere otherwise the article doesn't mean much. Given that Coach has never held a P5 head coaching job and didn't exactly tear up the pea patch at Temple, I think this is about right.

Not, mind, that I think he is actually that low on the totem pole.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nca...0-for-2019-season/cy34p8nnobep1mh7va92s3q0o/3

Annual ranking of division 1 coaches - CGC comes in at number 69, FWIW.

Again, so you know, this same article for 2017 and 2018 had CPJ at 35 and 47. But, we know CPJ had a lot more years as a HC to make this determination.
From the get-go the Collins hire has left me with all the warm feelings of left-over and refrigerated spaghetti. Not much he has done since warmed it up any. But: polls ranking coaches are just off-season evergreens, something to do until kickoff. He may be 69 and he may be 19 or he may be 9 when it is over. But let's get him through a season of P5 football and make some judgment then. As the favorite football blogger saying goes, only time will tell. Give him some.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nca...0-for-2019-season/cy34p8nnobep1mh7va92s3q0o/3

Annual ranking of division 1 coaches - CGC comes in at number 69, FWIW.

Again, so you know, this same article for 2017 and 2018 had CPJ at 35 and 47. But, we know CPJ had a lot more years as a HC to make this determination.

Checking Salary in usa today cgc is #41.
ASSISTANT S SALARIES - we are at top of G5 and bottom of P5.
Tstan spent what he had.

Considering the academics (rigor and limited course offering ), what rank would Coach give to the level of support we gave him.? At his announcement he said tstan was starting to move things in the right direction. He sure didn't say thanks for the terrific support. Lets hope donations double over next few years