One game seasons

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Guys from now on we have a series od 1 game seasons. It is very unlikely that we are going to win the Coastal this year, so right now its a season to win game 2. Then after that win its a season to win game 3, and on and on til its done. Take a deep breath, focus on BGSU, and win. We'll deal with the future in the future. Go Jackets! Get a win!

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Guys from now on we have a series od 1 game seasons. It is very unlikely that we are going to win the Coastal this year, so right now its a season to win game 2. Then after that win its a season to win game 3, and on and on til its done. Take a deep breath, focus on BGSU, and win. We'll deal with the future in the future. Go Jackets! Get a win!
Every game from here on in is CPJ's most important game at GT

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
Learn to enjoy watching single games for the excitement they have to offer. Two of my favorite GT game memories (both with my dad) were beating NCSU sometime in the 90s where CJ Williams scored like 3 second half TDs and beating Maryland when Michael Johnson single-handedly stopped them inside the 5. Neither season resulted in a championship. I can't even remember the exact seasons or records. It's just football.

Looked for you Saturday in the seats you said you had, but Clemson fans were in those seats. Did you and your wife use the ramp, and was it helpful?

Deleted member 2897

Actually, the Coastal is wide open. Duke, Miami, Virginia Tech, and UNC are all playing their backup QBs and all look vulnerable. Louisville lost to a bad Virginia team 27-3. If I had to pick a winner, I guess I would go with Miami, but I could see 5-3 taking it via tiebreakers.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Learn to enjoy watching single games for the excitement they have to offer. Two of my favorite GT game memories (both with my dad) were beating NCSU sometime in the 90s where CJ Williams scored like 3 second half TDs and beating Maryland when Michael Johnson single-handedly stopped them inside the 5. Neither season resulted in a championship. I can't even remember the exact seasons or records. It's just football.
When you only get 12-14 games a year, I can't imagine needing the learn to enjoy them. We have an incredibly long offseason to ***** and moan. 9-3 or 3-9 I look forward to every game.

We were row 9 not row 8. She stayed home so I brought a friend. We did not sell to Clemson fans, and we stayed well after the Clemsonites left. Sorry we missed you. We'll be using the ramp for BGSU.
I'll look for you again then. One thing I noticed in what you told me last week was that you said the south end, but the section you gave me was at the north end. I thought perhaps you might have mistyped the section number, but there were too many fans on the concourse at halftime to walk to the other end and find out for sure. Or maybe you don't know north from south? LOL

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
I'll look for you again then. One thing I noticed in what you told me last week was that you said the south end, but the section you gave me was at the north end. I thought perhaps you might have mistyped the section number, but there were too many fans on the concourse at halftime to walk to the other end and find out for sure. Or maybe you don't know north from south? LOL
Typoed the directio. I sit in 223 which is North end. However I ise this site almost exclusively from my phone and tend to fat finger my spelling and not notice.