One game at a time!

DTGT

Ramblin' Wreck
I am just as pumped as everyone at winning the Coastal and a shot at the Noles, but I want to beat the dawgs bad! Let's get our minds right and roll out of Athens with a W. Who knows what could be in store if we beat UGA and FSU.
Last I checked, none of us are playing in either of those games. Fans can look ahead. I'm sure the team is practicing for uGA and studying film on them now. I would suggest that you relax, enjoy it, and bask in it while you can.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Does. Anyone. Doubt.

That after last year, CPJ and the the seniors want this game more than any? That they cannot wait to hit somebody in red? That they want the taste of bitterness out of their mouths? That they are going to (pardon the cliche) leave it completely on the field at Athens State next week? To paraphrase a famous coach, "You don't have to do much to get this team mentally ready to play our biggest rival."

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
Does. Anyone. Doubt.

That after last year, CPJ and the the seniors want this game more than any? That they cannot wait to hit somebody in red? That they want the taste of bitterness out of their mouths? That they are going to (pardon the cliche) leave it completely on the field at Athens State next week? To paraphrase a famous coach, "You don't have to do much to get this team mentally ready to play our biggest rival."

Sorry, but when I read this I immediately had flashbacks to Duke week and some of the things I read about how bad they "want it." I don't want to hear that they want the win against them. I just want them to continue the quiet confidence and get ready to walk the Dwags. I have confidence.