On this date - Oct. 24, 2015

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Probably the coolest game experience I've ever had. It'd be a bit better if we were actually good that year but still fun as to witness.

IIRC, the only reason I went to that game, even though I already had tickets, was that my wife really enjoys the night games. I remember thinking that I didn’t want to sit in bumper-to-bumper traffic just to see us lose again. I’m so glad we went to the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
This reminds me that today is my niece's third wedding anniversary. It was a nice wedding...but...it took place in Orlando.:(

Chas_Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I dont make many games but fortunately made this one. We were originally sitting next to some drunk FSU woamn who was totally obnoxious. My wife said either we move or she was going to deck her. We went to the other end of the stadium and ended up squeezing in with some Tech fans right above the goal line where Lance scored. One of the best game day memories ever.

Deleted member 2897

I spoke with the Austin’s mom before the @Clemson game last year (waiting for the players to get off the bus). I got tears in my eyes when I figured out who she was. If I remember correctly, it was pretty obvious, as she had pins with both their numbers on. We chatted a bit about how much I was going to miss them and what great kids they were. She said she got a text message from I think Roof right after they scored asking if she had any more kids. :D