OLine lineup for Pitt

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Any info on the OLine for Pitt with Cooper joining the group? Will Cooper play center or guard? Is Quinney out? Bryan on the move? Lee on the move? Centers platooning?

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Any info on the OLine for Pitt with Cooper joining the group? Will Cooper play center or guard? Is Quinney out? Bryan on the move? Lee on the move? Centers platooning?

I suspect Cooper will be limited in the # of snaps he plays coming back and would think he will be at guard to lessen the stress on his foot

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I suspect Cooper will be limited in the # of snaps he plays coming back and would think he will be at guard to lessen the stress on his foot

Maybe but I thought I heard CPJ say that Cooper could’ve taken some snaps in the USF game. It’s not worth looking up but I thought he said that he wouldn’t start but could play a half in against USF, if needed.

Hopefully he is good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
He's fine.
Oh, he's in a cast.

When coach is asked how is a players health and its before the docs have reviewed and ruled, he always says , he is fine.

I do think coach will rotate players ( long season, got to be prepared for injuries, young guys are getting better) and we need to embrace it NOW . It will pay off in last half of year when we win 5 of 6 games.

I am hoping to see Brady I get some time. On perimeter. BI can scoot to the right spot and get a piece of his man.

Also - watched Quinney while at game and on film . he seems to be over lowering his head into defender during pass blocking (Stick is on it). Getting good arm push. Going to be good by last of season.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
He's fine.
Oh, he's in a cast.

When coach is asked how is a players health and its before the docs have reviewed and ruled, he always says , he is fine.

I do think coach will rotate players ( long season, got to be prepared for injuries, young guys are getting better) and we need to embrace it NOW . It will pay off in last half of year when we win 5 of 6 games.

I am hoping to see Brady I get some time. On perimeter. BI can scoot to the right spot and get a piece of his man.

Also - watched Quinney while at game and on film . he seems to be over lowering his head into defender during pass blocking (Stick is on it). Getting good arm push. Going to be good by last of season.

*Bailey

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer

THANKS.
BI, bad been lurking on the sideline in 16. Some guys just stay in one area, but he would show up down with the injured Morgan twins. Then he would be gone. He looked way small compared to the morgans. Then in 17 we didnt see him down by the defense huddle. I looked up in one game and lee or stick would be out and BI was playing. At first the plays went away from his side and then he had a few come his way On those plays he did make a good attempt at a block and it worked. Later this smallish guy would by pass a d e guy and hit the line backer like he was doing blocking drills

Texwood

Jolly Good Fellow
Whenever we were having trouble blocking the Mike on the play side last season, it seemed the staff would put Bailey in, and he did a great job. That kid just has a knack for the game.