Ole Miss Tix

SunBum

Georgia Tech Fan
Apologies in advance but my brain isn't in full forward mode at the moment. I'm assuming Ole Miss tickets were requested at season ticket renewal but I can't remember if I checked the box or not. Have there been any updates?

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Apologies in advance but my brain isn't in full forward mode at the moment. I'm assuming Ole Miss tickets were requested at season ticket renewal but I can't remember if I checked the box or not. Have there been any updates?
They went onsale in June. You can login to your account and select "Season Ticket Renewals" and then "2023 Single and Away Game Football Tickets". Or call the ticket office on Monday.

I think Monday is the deadline to get tickets where your priority points affect the seats. After then, you can probably still buy them, but will be at the bottom of the seat allocation list.

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I wanted to go to this game but then I looked at lodging. If you don’t already have a hotel/Airbnb, it’ll be expensive or you have to drive to Memphis after the game.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I wanted to go to this game but then I looked at lodging. If you don’t already have a hotel/Airbnb, it’ll be expensive or you have to drive to Memphis after the game.
I booked in Tupelo. It looks like there are still rooms there. I'll be driving back on Sunday, so it is a head start on the drive back.

rfjeff9

Jolly Good Fellow
They went onsale in June. You can login to your account and select "Season Ticket Renewals" and then "2023 Single and Away Game Football Tickets". Or call the ticket office on Monday.

I think Monday is the deadline to get tickets where your priority points affect the seats. After then, you can probably still buy them, but will be at the bottom of the seat allocation list.
What section is everyone in? I'm just snagging a few but waiting for general sale.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
What section is everyone in? I'm just snagging a few but waiting for general sale.
Don't know yet. I ordered through the GT ticket office instead of a third party site. It should be in the visitor section but I'm not sure what section that is at Ole Miss.