Ole Miss learns a lesson from GT

LibertyTurns

Banned
Ole Miss obviously is aware of the BS that happened to GT and is acting in their best interests in case they have a magical season but what is going on in this country?

NCAA can't get their crap in one sock so Ole Miss miss keeps player from playing. Personally I think this completely sucks. Whatever happened to Constitutional Rights to due process? Used to be in America you were innocent until proven guilty. Now the NCAA & others are allowed to operate under a premise of guilty until proven innocent.

I know this is a BS game, but you can't get it back when it's gone. The NCAA is not going to give any player an extra year of eligibility because they screwed them out of playing games. Yeah I know he maybe did something here that warrants some discipline, but what if this was a real game against someone like ND or OSU?

http://es.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nc...ut-saturday-amid-ncaa--process-161600006.html

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Pretty much the same thing that happened to us with DT. They can let him play....but will have to vacate any wins if his eligibility is lost. You can bet ur *** they won't get punished for doing diddly **** wrong the way we were tho.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Ole Miss obviously is aware of the BS that happened to GT and is acting in their best interests in case they have a magical season but what is going on in this country?

NCAA can't get their crap in one sock so Ole Miss miss keeps player from playing. Personally I think this completely sucks. Whatever happened to Constitutional Rights to due process? Used to be in America you were innocent until proven guilty. Now the NCAA & others are allowed to operate under a premise of guilty until proven innocent.

I know this is a BS game, but you can't get it back when it's gone. The NCAA is not going to give any player an extra year of eligibility because they screwed them out of playing games. Yeah I know he maybe did something here that warrants some discipline, but what if this was a real game against someone like ND or OSU?

http://es.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nc...ut-saturday-amid-ncaa--process-161600006.html
To be fair, he probably did get money. I believe the step father regretted outing him after fighting with his mom, and probably got a little extra hush money from the boosters that "bought" Laremy in the first place. Not at all like the Bay Bay situation, where he got a gift from a friend after being in school for a few years.