Old Tech memorabilia

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck
This is on the wall in the man cave. I kept all of the ticket stubs during the 1990 season. Obviously did not know the outcome of the season when doing so. I cobbled this together in 1990 and have not tried to make it any prettier since.

But this one means a lot to me. Note: I even went to Athens for that butt whippin'.

A number of alumni went to the bowl game and stayed at the same hotel as the players. Rode down on the elevator with Shawn Jones, and was impressed by his character. Great memories!

This is my first Picture inserted in this forum so hope it comes out OK.

Tech Picture.JPG

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
This is on the wall in the man cave. I kept all of the ticket stubs during the 1990 season. Obviously did not know the outcome of the season when doing so. I cobbled this together in 1990 and have not tried to make it any prettier since.

But this one means a lot to me. Note: I even went to Athens for that butt whippin'.

A number of alumni went to the bowl game and stayed at the same hotel as the players. Rode down on the elevator with Shawn Jones, and was impressed by his character. Great memories!

This is my first Picture inserted in this forum so hope it comes out OK.

View attachment 5154

That is really cool!

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Cool to see all of this. I actually owned a number of these over the years, but they must have been thrown out when the family moved, etc. I know I have all my ticket stubs from the 1990 season somewhere in the basement, so at least there's that.

One of my favorite pieces of memorabilia (that unfortunately also got lost in a move): my

MIT
The Georgia Tech of the North​

t- shirt. Loved that thing.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
Years ago, a friend of mine moved to Cambridge, MA. I gave him that same t-shirt when he moved. Funniest part was that he was a UGA grad.