Ok Make your Statement

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I refuse to anoint Clemson the Atilla of the ACC. They lost to Pitt at home, were a chip shot FG away from losing to NC State at home, Louisville and FSU both complained bitterly (with some justification I think) that the refs decided their games, and they paid the scheduler to get us on a short week after Vandy to avoid their Atlanta curse. In the playoffs, they were something special, no doubt. But the something special left early to go play pro ball.

I think we can play straight up with anyone on the schedule. I then have to admit the reciprocal; everyone on the schedule can play straight up with us, too (ACC games I mean). Then it comes down to will we have momentum, do we get on a roll and expect to win like in '14. Or do we stagger from heart breaking loss to heart breaking loss like in '15? Who will be the miracle win, and who will be the brain fart loss that we seem to have every season? What player goes from average to all conference? And, most importantly, will I get to see a win in Atlanta the Saturday after Thanksgiving for the first time in almost 20 years? Hell Yes! We're going to win them all!
Wow. Fans complaining about officials probably started with The Flood. (Hey, pay attention. We were trying to get a timeout there!) I admit I too have done that, so I'm not pointing a finger. So okay. But paying the "schedulers" takes it to a whole new level. You're talking Grand Jury stuff there. I ain't conceding to anybody either, but Clemson is thinking another 10-win season, and with that defense it's altogether within reason. I just don't want us to be one of the 10. Hurry, season.