Ohio Road Trip - Akron/Kent State

GT33

Helluva Engineer
He took a pitch to the mask. A few weeks ago he was batting and took a high hard one to the bill of the batting helmet and it hit his glasses. I think he has a depth perception problem.
Thanks. The feed was feezing every 10 mins or so on me. When I got it going again there was a convention on the mound and Parada was out. Was hoping it wasn't bad. We do not play well against Shytt & don't need Parada sidelined catching in a meaningless game.

slugboy

Staff member
We're bucking a trend. There are more than these canceling this week. A system (selection) that relies heavily on a system (RPI) where not playing is a bigger benefit than actual no-kidding [schedlued] wins MUST be reevaluated. BOTH systems.

If those cancellations counted as forfeits, then the cancelling team’s RPI would plummet.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
If those cancellations counted as forfeits, then the cancelling team’s RPI would plummet.
Apparently, both coaches/teams are agreeing to these cancellations. Not much can be done in those cases.... I don't think. Who would forfeit when "officially" neither team wants to play?

I'd like to know how many "calls" have been made where opponents have said, "No... we're playing"

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Apparently, both coaches/teams are agreeing to these cancellations. Not much can be done in those cases.... I don't think. Who would forfeit when "officially" neither team wants to play?

I'd like to know how many "calls" have been made where opponents have said, "No... we're playing"
Officially, those are historically counted as a double forfeit.