Offseason

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Only one sweet win....................I took great pleasure in watching plays made, players grow up, desire and heart, physicality and cerebral play, a fight to the end with no quite. Lots of things happened to be proud of other than simply the metric of W & L. I know, I know that's the ultimate metric but to not recognize and be appreciative of what these players give us each and every Saturday during the season is just wrong!

Nixon_Corral

Georgia Tech Fan
Only one sweet win....................I took great pleasure in watching plays made, players grow up, desire and heart, physicality and cerebral play, a fight to the end with no quite. Lots of things happened to be proud of other than simply the metric of W & L. I know, I know that's the ultimate metric but to not recognize and be appreciative of what these players give us each and every Saturday during the season is just wrong!
Absolutely. Which is why we should fire Mike Sewak and stop wasting all these hard working players' time.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
...Lots of things happened to be proud of other than simply the metric of W & L. I know, I know that's the ultimate metric but to not recognize and be appreciative of what these players give us each and every Saturday during the season is just wrong!

Darn well stated.

BainbridgeJacket

Helluva Engineer
Thank goodness the offseason is here. I'm sure we'll have some coaching changes here before too long based on what I've been told. I'm hopeful we'll find suitable replacements. Our offensive execution will be a point of emphasis. Can't really on schematic advantages without execution.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
About the UGA game - "A microcosm of our season," Johnson moaned.

"But it's all stuff I think we can fix. And I'm hell-bent to get it fixed."

The bold is what needs to be done this "offseason" !
About the UGA game - "A microcosm of our season," Johnson moaned.

"But it's all stuff I think we can fix. And I'm hell-bent to get it fixed."

The bold is what needs to be done this "offseason" !

I heard that and loved it. He also said he isn't ever going to go through another season like this!

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
To steal a line from CPJ "we would be hard pressed to be any worse"

I wonder how many voluntary practices our guys do this off season. Can coaches run voluntary practices?

The positives outweigh the negatives in my opinion. We will get and be better. Experience gained and a coach that will not give up are a good formula for much needed success. To the seniors that will be leaving, Thank you for your sacrifices and determination, you are now a permanent part of Georgia Tech football. The present may be grim to look at right now, but a wise ol man once told me , Hang in there bo, it'll get better.

GPD

Jolly Good Fellow
Here's to our team of Doctors and entire medical staff having their greatest off-season EVER... work hard fellas!!!

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
Rough season. Very excited about kickoff in Dublin. I've been pretty critical of our team this year, but I truly believe next year will be our year.

I'll be rooting on our team in aviya come Labor Day.