Offseason Media 2024

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
1000000714.png

leatherneckjacket

Helluva Engineer
Proof that even when not under pressure, kicking a football is not as easy as it looks.
About twenty years ago, me and my poker buddies had a prop bet to see who could kick the longest FG. We went to Milton HS and started at the 10 yard line. Only two out of five made the kick. We kept moving back five yards until the twenty yard line where I was the only one who made it. I then kicked it from the 25 and 30 yard line before missing it at the 35. I had never played organized football or attempted a FG in my life before that day. Two of the guys played varsity football at Milton in their youth. Winning that prop bet was sweet. Plus, I learned I can kick a 40 yard FG.

Chas_Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow

We need to show all recruits this article along with the percentage of CFB players that get to the NFL. It would offset some of the NIL disadvantage - at least to the smart ones which are preferable anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_4680.png
    IMG_4680.png
    160.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4681.png
    IMG_4681.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 27

GTThor

Jolly Good Fellow
When (IF) the ACC falls apart, GT and Notre Dame should be in the Big 10.

But…. Nobody wants to say it, but Notre Dame can save the ACC by becoming a full time member.

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
When (IF) the ACC falls apart, GT and Notre Dame should be in the Big 10.

But…. Nobody wants to say it, but Notre Dame can save the ACC by becoming a full time member.
Yes but if Notre Dame wanted out of being independent, it makes much more logical sense for them to go to the Big Ten. I think they like where they are. Even if the ACC is weakened in football, ND is in the ACC for the other sports. I just don't see any rationale for ND to want to join the ACC for football with a 12 team playoff.