14 KB · Views: 8

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Didn't see a post on it but we got a Grad Transfer from Wake
Showed up on Transfer Portal.
View attachment 10968
Hoping we grab a catcher soon!

View attachment 10966
At first glance, the numbers are not good from last year, but that changes if you look at the individual games. It looks like he had four games where he was roughed up which ballooned his ERA, but his numbers look good outside of those four games.

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
Anyone know what schedule is for Fall Ball? Family Weekend 9/30-10/3. Hoping to catch a scrimmage or something.

GT Bravo

Jolly Good Fellow
So far, in the D1 transfer portal watch, Archer is the only GT player who has landed anywhere. If it is accurate and up to date it paints a bleak picture- hundreds and hundreds of players nationally, sometimes entire rosters, finding nowhere new to play.

FittedJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
So far, in the D1 transfer portal watch, Archer is the only GT player who has landed anywhere. If it is accurate and up to date it paints a bleak picture- hundreds and hundreds of players nationally, sometimes entire rosters, finding nowhere new to play.
The only two who haven’t found new schools I believe are Shirah and Johnson, but I think you are correct and it’s really brutal for a lot of these students

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
The only two who haven’t found new schools I believe are Shirah and Johnson, but I think you are correct and it’s really brutal for a lot of these students
Read that wrong....where are Thomas, Holland, Strickland going?

Brody tweeted awhile ago (7/14) that he's going to Samford. I shared it with Kendal weeks ago, but he hasn't updated. He even thanked me but hasn't updated.

We have 8 listed. I could be wrong, but I don't remember seeing Dylan listed before.
1628856277970.png

Marant transfering to College of Central Florida. I don't think he's playing.

GT baseball fan

Georgia Tech Fan

Brody tweeted awhile ago (7/14) that he's going to Samford. I shared it with Kendal weeks ago, but he hasn't updated. He even thanked me but hasn't updated.

We have 8 listed. I could be wrong, but I don't remember seeing Dylan listed before.
View attachment 10993

Marant transfering to College of Central Flori. I don't think he's playing.

GT baseball fan

Georgia Tech Fan

View attachment 10993

Marant transfering to College of Central Flori. I don't think he's playing.

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
We're in a better spot that Texas.
One of Christian's buddies is the highest rank prospect from the 21 class.
They have over 50 with 29 pitchers.
We have 42+ish and 22ish pitchers so far if everyone comes back that isn't in the portal or didn't return.
Assuming Daniels is Medical Redshirt with TJ.

@GTNavyNuke NCAA D1 Limit for 21-22 is 40. how does this roll into your predictions with 3 in from the portal and we'll see who "officially" returns for Fall....