Officiating

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Just got kicked from the Game Chat for calling out the ****ty refs and how they have ****ed us in this game, and really all year. If Coach Collins doesn't call out the ACC refs for how piss poor they are... It has been abysmal all year.
It's almost like the refs have something against us or Collins. It's been bad all year, but never this obvious and bad

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
These guys handle it better than me. This whole drive has been extended every step of the way by the refs I’d be trying to snap a refs Achilles at some point if I was on D. During or after the play. Also would've throat punched Pickett after that bs late hit.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
I am confused, did we somehow benefit from the late hit call on picket? Then after everyone realized it, they converged for like 5 min, and just said "2nd and goal pitt".

So bad.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I am confused, did we somehow benefit from the late hit call on picket? Then after everyone realized it, they converged for like 5 min, and just said "2nd and goal pitt".

So bad.

They called an unsportsman like afterwards on them. They ran one play and then the refs huddled discussing if they could get away with another BS call to give Pitt another first.