Official how to watch the game on ACC network for free thread

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
As someone who is in network and does not have the ACC network, the best way to watch this for free is to creat an email account and do a YouTube TV free trial. So in your situation, pay (maybe $5 a month) for a VPN so that you can act as if you are in town, then do the YouTube tv free trial through the VPN.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
As someone who is in network and does not have the ACC network, the best way to watch this for free is to creat an email account and do a YouTube TV free trial. So in your situation, pay (maybe $5 a month) for a VPN so that you can act as if you are in town, then do the YouTube tv free trial through the VPN.
Can’t I just get an ACC network free trial in Jacksonville?

slugboy

Staff member
ATT TV (now DirecTV Stream) seems to just have 7 days to cancel. It’s not a “free trial”, but you can cancel without any charges or penalty if you do it quickly ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
sportsurge.net
This right here. You can just find the game on that website. For free. No account needed. You maybe will have to sit through an ad or some weird pop ups, but that’s about it.

I’ve used it so many times if a game hasn’t been on ACCN. I’m baffled every time one of these is recommended it doesn’t get more attention.

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
This right here. You can just find the game on that website. For free. No account needed. You maybe will have to sit through an ad or some weird pop ups, but that’s about it.

I’ve used it so many times if a game hasn’t been on ACCN. I’m baffled every time one of these is recommended it doesn’t get more attention.
I've started using it over the espn app on PS4. every time I use it, when they comeback from commercial the audio keeps playing but the video freezes and I have to get out of the app so espn can jump off a cliff at this point. never have issues with streaming from sportsurge

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I've started using it over the espn app on PS4. every time I use it, when they comeback from commercial the audio keeps playing but the video freezes and I have to get out of the app so espn can jump off a cliff at this point. never have issues with streaming from sportsurge
I’ve never tried it with my ps4. Does it run decently on there??

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
I just split YTTV with a friend. $75 I think it’s $65 + $10 sports package( I have to have redzone for fantasy) and then you can watch ESPN+ as well. I can watch from my TV, phone or iPad from just about anywhere.
The 40 bucks I spend will be worth it the first time I go to a bar to watch something. I usually turn it off after March madness.

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck

The only drawback with these is it's sometimes not possible to stream to a TV, at least through chromecast.