OFFICIAL GT Injury report

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Agree, this is a guy who understands it's okay to play hurt. And you know he's hurting, but as long as he's not injured, let him use his hulk anger strength to tear down the OL!
My only concern about playing hurt is whether or not his ankle can be damaged worse. They said x-ray showed no break but how close to serious tears is it now? I would think that the coaches and trainers/doctors have worked out a game-plan for Gamble that will allow him to heal while still getting maybe some lower-risk number of game snaps. If he is able to play it would seem to speak to how good a job he has done at stretching and then general strength and conditioning to be able to have an ankle hold-up after such a twist/roll.

Thank goodness we aren't playing Duke again or I would expect to see all the O-Linemen trying to twist or roll up Pat's ankle on Saturday. Heck maybe even the rb's or qb for Duke would try that move after Pat sacked or tackled them. :p

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Awesome news! If we can get laskey and perk back for Clemson/uga and basically be full strength I think we'll have a chance in both games.