Official early Entry list

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This was posted in another thread and I thought it merited having its own.
Here is the official early entry list from the NCAA - 233 players in total - 172 college players, 3 post-graduates (5th yr HS Sr), and 58 international Players

https://pr.nba.com/early-entry-candidates-2019-draft/

I also went through the list and have the complete list of ACC players that sent in the paperwork.
Players with the asterick have already said they are staying in the draft. Among some of the others, I expect Kabengele to stay in, Nwora probably stays in, Lecque is likely to stay in, Brissett will probably stay in, Blackshear will stay in or grad transfer

BC

Kyle Bowman* - Jr
Nik Popovic - Jr

Duke

RJ Barrett* - Fr
Marquis Bolden - Jr
Javin DeLaurier - Jr
Cam Reddish* - Fr
Zion Williamson* - Fr

FSU

MFiondu Kabengele - So

L’ville

Stephen Enoch
VJ King
Jordan Nwora

Miami

Dewan Hernandez* - Jr

UNC

Nassir Little* - Fr
Coby White* - Fr

NCST

Markell Johnson - Jr
Jalen Lecque (Post Grad – signed recruit)

ND

TJ Gibbs

Syracuse

Tyus Battle* - Jr
Oshae Brissett - So

UVA

Mamadi Diakite - Jr
De’Andre Hunter* - Jr
Ty Jerome* - Jr
Kyle Guy* - Jr

VT

Nickeil Alexander-Walker* - So
Kerry Blackshear Jr

Wake

Jaylen Hoard* - Fr

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Realized I missed the year for a couple of players.
Nwora is a So, King and Enoch Jr, Gibbs is a Jr.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
I spoke to a close friend of TJ Gibbs this morning. She said he told her he has no intention of staying in the draft but wanted to get direct feedback from league people so he could focus his efforts this summer and next year

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
There is alot of chatter that he is not big on school and will stay in if he is convinced he will get drafted.

Than he probably should have gone last year...

I dont understand some of these decisions these kids make. You're a junior, the degree is right in front of you.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Than he probably should have gone last year...

I dont understand some of these decisions these kids make. You're a junior, the degree is right in front of you.

Lecque is a HS student. He is doing a post-grad year so he is 19 yrs old and 1 yr removed from HS in order to qualify on both counts for the draft.

Ramblingon

Ramblin' Wreck
Where's Mr. Banks? Did he officially declare for the draft or what?

Nevermind...just read the other post that he's not going. Good for him.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Lecque is a HS student. He is doing a post-grad year so he is 19 yrs old and 1 yr removed from HS in order to qualify on both counts for the draft.

I was referring to Gibbs. Sorry.

I have heard from many that Lecque simply can’t shoot well enough to be in this draft. But it looks like he may go anyways. I haven’t seen him other than YT so I couldn’t say

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
I saw Lecque play a couple of games at EYBL Atlanta 2018. I didn't think he looked like a P5 starter, much less an NBA talent