Official Craft Beer of GT Athletics

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
I HATE MOST OF YOU!

View attachment 12960803-260-7307

Good news - Virginia is on their "okay to ship to" list. So you can order some from the store (whenever they add it to their inventory)!

(Meanwhile, for some reason Colorado is not, in spite of me ordering countless beers through Tavour & other online distributors. Wonder if they're just not linked to a big enough distributor.)

Either way, damn, I hate the protectionist distributor requirements for alcohol. Particularly GT-branded alcohol.

Next, I think a partnership with Troy & Sons Moonshine in Asheville would be QUITE appropriate...hopeful for that...

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
THE FLATS – New Realm Brewing Co., the Official Craft Beer of Georgia Tech athletics, announced on Wednesday that its second Georgia Tech-inspired beer, Ale of an Engineer Golden Ale, will be available publicly on Saturday.

Ale of an Engineer is a refreshing golden ale with a light citrusy and piney hop aroma, featuring Cascade and Idaho 7 hops. It will be available for purchase at Georgia Tech home athletics events, beginning with Saturday’s baseball showdown versus archrival Georgia (2 p.m. – Mac Nease Park), as well as at New Realm Brewing Co.’s Atlanta location in the Old Fourth Ward along the East Beltline Trail (550 Somerset Terrace NE, Unit 101) and at select retail locations throughout the Atlanta metro area.