Offensive Hype

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
The last play is exactly what I need to see. I think we know Vad is not a natural option wizard. But if he can run the basic 3O serviceably (and that last play was more than serviceable), while still being effective at pistol and diamond stuff, then... look out.

gtyj18jr

Jolly Good Fellow
Sims looks faster than he was last season, I believe he was constantly playing (slightly) injured. That's great, I hope he doesn't keep swinging the ball down to his waist while he's running though.

wingsrlevel

Jolly Good Fellow
great video. I love the way you edit and replay . Nice to see the plays opening up. I too am very impressed with #18. I wouldn't be concerned if he had to play at all. I agree with above poster....tuck the ball away or sit on the bench. We can't lose the turnover battles this year or we will be in big trouble.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
On the last 3O play where Vad makes a good read and picks up 10, check the athletic move of 96 (Gotsis). He gets off the block, turns, and makes a diving assist 10 yards up field. I noticed 40 (Davis) in with the first string there, too.