Morgan Bailey
Brandon Watts
Ray Beno
Dominique Noble
Vad Lee
Jay Finch
Shaq Mason
Chris Milton

This week comes as a perfect time to get some guys healed up that have been playing with injuries and hopefully get a guy like Morgan Bailey or
Shawn Green back.

Hoss

Georgia Tech Fan
Vad has looked like he has been playing hurt and may be the cause of him playing hesitant IMO

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Shawn Green and Ray Beno are back...big news getting Beno back.

Noble was out today.

Bailey still out.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Looks like he recovered faster than thought.. CPJ said a few weeks ago he maybe could make it back.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Hopefully Ray can last the season so a redshirt doesn't end up being burned so late into the year. Also wish the best for Bailey... pretty much bites being on the bench due to injury.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Once again guys...

I am please asking that you keep the info I post on this site, just on this site...There is no reason to take info from this board and post it to others without even linking it. If someone wants to read this info all they have to do is simply join as the site is 100% free...Taking info (for example the injury news I posted yesterday) and posting it on other boards is not helping this site grow at all and is hurting us longterm.

Thanks.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Once again guys...

I am please asking that you keep the info I post on this site, just on this site...There is no reason to take info from this board and post it to others without even linking it. If someone wants to read this info all they have to do is simply join as the site is 100% free...Taking info (for example the injury news I posted yesterday) and posting it on other boards is not helping this site grow at all and is hurting us longterm.

Thanks.
Sorry, my bad, thought Beno practicing was such important news Ken would have been all over it. I assumed it would be in the next ajc story. I'll go back and link to this site, Jim be damned.