Off topic

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
There has been many times I wanted to make a comment, but it was not thread worthy or just off topic from all the other threads, and I do not like when threads get off topic (it actually gets on my nerves lol) so I have decided to start a thread to help keep threads from getting off topic/random comments. So here goes a few comments from me. Yesterday me and my wife were heading home from her family in Florida and as we passed through auburn Alabama the first thing she noticed was a very ran down trailer park right off the interstate. Now it prob didn't mean much to her but just a random trailer park, to me though it showed me how much better it is a GT than auburn. Also the Orange bowl game is on ESPNU right now and it seemed weird that GT was getting recognition, then I thought about it and realized they were just trying to get some sec teams on tv and since all the important sec teams lost their bowl games they just picked a random game. :D

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
There has been many times I wanted to make a comment, but it was not thread worthy or just off topic from all the other threads, and I do not like when threads get off topic (it actually gets on my nerves lol) so I have decided to start a thread to help keep threads from getting off topic/random comments. So here goes a few comments from me. Yesterday me and my wife were heading home from her family in Florida and as we passed through auburn Alabama the first thing she noticed was a very ran down trailer park right off the interstate. Now it prob didn't mean much to her but just a random trailer park, to me though it showed me how much better it is a GT than auburn. Also the Orange bowl game is on ESPNU right now and it seemed weird that GT was getting recognition, then I thought about it and realized they were just trying to get some sec teams on tv and since all the important sec teams lost their bowl games they just picked a random game. :D
Well, okay.

thwgjacket

If you click on the "forums" tab there is one labeled "The Swarm Lounge." That's where you can post stuff like this.