off-season team update

Bigb

Jolly Good Fellow
I wouldn't worry too much about Shamire. He's brand new on campus. He deserves a little leeway before we all start doubting him.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
I've heard a lot of good things about Fred Holton for a couple straight years, now. He's supposedly a big hitter and has a lot of potential at safety, but has been constantly injured. I'm really looking forward to actually seeing him play this year.

Has he finally been cleared? *knock on wood* Haven't been keeping track of Fred's injury updates.

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck
[quote/]"- Shamire Devine is huge and is rarely seen by anyone ..he has a lot of working to do his first year in college.

- Chris Griffin is another that has put on a lot of weight and looks to have a bright future ahead of him.[/quote]

I see both all the time on the way too an from class, shamire is very quite. I rarely see him out of street clothes or talking to anyone. Chris looks to be adapting well, I usually see him with other players. He still looks very lean to me

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
I've seen a tweet which I interpreted as Fred being cleared.

I must've missed it. All of our players tweet like crazy. Can't keep up. o_O

I'm looking forward to Holton's first hit that makes the entire stadium go "OOOoooohhh...".

wingsrlevel

Jolly Good Fellow
If Custis is the best back, which I feel he is, then he should play.

based on what...HS games? News flash..Sims and Laskey put up big numbers in HS too. Why don't you let him get through this red shirt year and then see what happens. To call him the best back before he has even taken a snap is just plain crazy.

gtdrew

Banned
[quote/]"- Shamire Devine is huge and is rarely seen by anyone ..he has a lot of working to do his first year in college.

- Chris Griffin is another that has put on a lot of weight and looks to have a bright future ahead of him.

I see both all the time on the way too an from class, shamire is very quite. I rarely see him out of street clothes or talking to anyone. Chris looks to be adapting well, I usually see him with other players. He still looks very lean to me[/quote]
I hope Devine isnt depressed or something.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
I can't wait to see Fred... all the hype of his "hits" have got me really wondering just how good he is. I sure hope we aren't blowing up the expectations for the kid.