Ode to a former forum

gtdrew

Banned
When you did see some numbers you or someone else deleted them.

Did you really want to see the numbers or were you just saying something.
I was just speaking generally. I didn't see anything specifically.

You new guys just relax. Post what you want to say. Keep it clean, thoughtful, and respectful of players and each other, and we'll be ok. And, if we see something we don't like, you get several warnings before we run you most of the time. Cool?

jeagt

Georgia Tech Fan
For a CPJ hater he did a decent job of backing up his opinion, alot more so then others. Plus he never made personal attackes on people that I can remember...

Stonewall

Jolly Good Fellow
For a CPJ hater he did a decent job of backing up his opinion, alot more so then others. Plus he never made personal attackes on people that I can remember...

i don't classify him as a "CPJ hater" one bit. he just has qualms with the O. i love the flexbone as much as anyone but I've had my issues with how inconsistent we've been as well. can't blame the guy for wanting to have a pass threat, too. 9 outta 10 of us having been wanting us to have a more consistent passing game for years to keep the D honest.

Last edited:

Stonewall

Jolly Good Fellow
Ha, sorry for the correction, but I actually like Helluva. He's opinionated but respectful of others.

there were really only a vocal handful of regular posters on the TOS that actually truly despised CPJ no matter what for any reason. then, you'd have the "drive-by" posters who showed up for a few days around a loss then disappear. those guys were nowhere to be found any time we won.

jeagt

Georgia Tech Fan
i don't classify him as a "CPJ hater" one bit. he just has qualms with the O. i love the flexbone as much as anyone but I've have my issues with how inconsistent we've been as well. can't blame the guy for wanting to have a pass threat, too. 9 outta 10 of us having been wanting us to have a more consistent passing game for years to keep the D honest.

Ok, maybe CPJ hater's a little harsh in his case.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Ha, sorry for the correction, but I actually like Helluva. He's opinionated but respectful of others.

I never joined gtsportstalk. I applied to join bbuzzoff, but I don't know if it was too close to the time he eventually announced 24/7 partnership or what, but I never heard back. So, anyway, I only checked in on that site occasionally, but it seemed like every time I did, helluva was hijacking a thread to make it about bashing CPJ.

gtce79

Georgia Tech Fan
the real fun is gonna be when wrexie somehow sneaks on here!
He better try it with a better language than Croat. Remember the last time we outed him? You recognized the writing style and I translated his handle as Croat for "wrecks and effect".

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Hello hello!

I posted on BBuzzoff in 2009 and 2010. Never did merge after Bbuzzoff switched. I lurked for a few months but I really hated Jim was getting a chance to make money (finally) and the traffic dropped significantly. I joined Rivals and stayed on ST.

I think this site has amazing potential.

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
Maybe it is because Helluva and I agreed on most things, but I sure would like it if he joined. I think he was one of the more respectful posters on the other site.