Obit calling our CPJ

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Now that is a big example of ..........not liking a person..........whew glad he aint my buddy !

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
Jeez!! I was never a Chan fan (nothing against the person just his style of coaching) but I would have never requested his firing in my obituary!!

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Although I agree that having this information shared as part of an obituary is over the top, it does lend credence to what I already believe: PJ has next year to turn this ship around, and that will be all she wrote if not....

I believe there are enough wealthy alums/fans that exist to take care of the finances if necessary.

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Although I agree that having this information shared as part of an obituary is over the top, it does lend credence to what I already believe: PJ has next year to turn this ship around, and that will be all she wrote if not....

I believe there are enough wealthy alums/fans that exist to take care of the finances if necessary.

Wow....it took some deceased 91 year old man and his ****ty taste in news and BBQ to lead you to this? Interesting.

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday...-constitutional-paul-johnson-cheater-of-death

On seventeen different occasions, a medical doctor has pronounced Paul Johnson dead. Many of those physicians didn't have the benefit of modern training, of course; the apothecary who examined him in 1574, for instance, merely determined that Johnson lacked any yellow bile and therefore could not be alive. The Prussian medic who found him on the battlefield in 1916 was little more than a farmer with a satchel of cocaine and boric acid. And the Minneapolis medical examiner who performed an autopsy on Johnson in 1938 turned out to have faked his credentials.
Still, none of it explains Death's inability to overtake Paul Johnson. How could he survive all the stabbings, shootings, and poisonings? What mystical power allowed him to emerge unscathed after Tevin Washington accidentally set him on fire? Why didn't the grave hold him after he lost the Orange Bowl to Iowa?
So Paul Johnson lives on, thumbing his nose at mortality. The government won't talk about it, and the NCAA's too terrified to look into it. That leaves only rumors - some say beheading is the only way to finally kill him, others insist he has to be drowned in holy water. Many believe he'll simply perish when he feels like it.
The point is, you will die before meaningful harm can befall Paul Johnson. He's outlived countless enemies - popes (Avignon and otherwise), Huns, the Japanese Sea Lion. Nations have withered and crumbled in his lifetime. You invited him in, Georgia Tech fans. Now you have to hope he gets bored or start figuring out how to trigger Ragnarök.
Good luck.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday...-constitutional-paul-johnson-cheater-of-death

On seventeen different occasions, a medical doctor has pronounced Paul Johnson dead. Many of those physicians didn't have the benefit of modern training, of course; the apothecary who examined him in 1574, for instance, merely determined that Johnson lacked any yellow bile and therefore could not be alive. The Prussian medic who found him on the battlefield in 1916 was little more than a farmer with a satchel of cocaine and boric acid. And the Minneapolis medical examiner who performed an autopsy on Johnson in 1938 turned out to have faked his credentials.
Still, none of it explains Death's inability to overtake Paul Johnson. How could he survive all the stabbings, shootings, and poisonings? What mystical power allowed him to emerge unscathed after Tevin Washington accidentally set him on fire? Why didn't the grave hold him after he lost the Orange Bowl to Iowa?
So Paul Johnson lives on, thumbing his nose at mortality. The government won't talk about it, and the NCAA's too terrified to look into it. That leaves only rumors - some say beheading is the only way to finally kill him, others insist he has to be drowned in holy water. Many believe he'll simply perish when he feels like it.
The point is, you will die before meaningful harm can befall Paul Johnson. He's outlived countless enemies - popes (Avignon and otherwise), Huns, the Japanese Sea Lion. Nations have withered and crumbled in his lifetime. You invited him in, Georgia Tech fans. Now you have to hope he gets bored or start figuring out how to trigger Ragnarök.
Good luck.

Now that's pretty damn depressing/ Thanks alot.:(

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
I try not to speak ill of the dead, but that was completely and utterly lacking class. This is the kind of crap normally associated with an Alabama or a Georgia fan, not a Tech man. It's embarrassing as a fan that someone else who cheers on the Jackets behaves this way in his final act.

Sebastian GT

Jolly Good Fellow

Good luck.

LMAO! I will say this, if PJ doesn't beat ugag or win the Coastal next year the grim reaper will be sitting next to him on the bus ride home from Athens.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I try not to speak ill of the dead, but that was completely and utterly lacking class. This is the kind of crap normally associated with an Alabama or a Georgia fan, not a Tech man. It's embarrassing as a fan that someone else who cheers on the Jackets behaves this way in his final act.
I'm pretty sure the "classy act" was performed by one of his kin, not by him. Based on the way it read, he may have felt it, but didn't exactly dictate his own obit.