OB T+2 days

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
We throttled the #7 team in the country from the mighty SEC west on a neutral field - not neutral with clanga clanga. Did we get anyone's attention?

Maybe. You decide. Not from 3 posters here giving us their preseason lists.

www.secrant.com/rant/p/54714280/who-do-you-think-should-be-the-pre-season-top-10-next-year/

I know I shouldn't care, but being left off a Top 25 list is really egregious.
That's not a football team ranking. That's a faux recruiting guru's list.

bartoma

Jolly Good Fellow
We were 4-5 plays from being undefeated. ( and another 3-4 plays from losing 6)
Yea - I thought about that before the OB... We were a whisker away from losing each of the GSU, VT, and UGA games... I think the big difference between this year and some of our past decent (but not good enough) years was that we won these games this year - certainly some luck, but we sure did a good job of making our luck this year...

Just goes to show what a fine edge there is between being

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
Who cares? We play the game on the field. Ours guys will show what they can do on the field. If our D improves as much again as it did this year we will be top 10 and great chance to be in the championship games. Till then not going to pay much attention again till signing day and then Spring ball.

Animal02

Banned
Yea - I thought about that before the OB... We were a whisker away from losing each of the GSU, VT, and UGA games... I think the big difference between this year and some of our past decent (but not good enough) years was that we won these games this year - certainly some luck, but we sure did a good job of making our luck this year...

Just goes to show what a fine edge there is between being
Exactly........the difference between a "good team" and a championship team is often a bounce or two of the ball, a slip of the foot, a poor call by a ref, etc.