NSD at GT

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I don't punch much stock in service rankings. I think this class is pretty exceptional for guys at LB and in the secondary. I'm not seeing any reaches either on either side of the ball.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I don't punch much stock in service rankings. I think this class is pretty exceptional for guys at LB and in the secondary. I'm not seeing any reaches either on either side of the ball.

200.gif

200_s.gif

Last edited:

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Does anybody know if Bama give Bulovas a scholarship or just PWO?

I think Bulovas will be playing football 15 years from now ..... for a lot of money. Too bad for us he went to Alabama. But hey, it's about the future for him and he is doing what is best for him.

We are ok with Brenton who can make the pros too. But Bulovas will get a lot more exposure at Alabama.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
2017 recruiting forum needs seperate thread including all signed recruits for 17 without all the other threads junking things up. If a mod has the time and agrees.

99jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I think Bulovas will be playing football 15 years from now ..... for a lot of money. Too bad for us he went to Alabama. But hey, it's about the future for him and he is doing what is best for him.

We are ok with Brenton who can make the pros too. But Bulovas will get a lot more exposure at Alabama.
He may get exposure but I'm not sure he will get the types of opportunities that project to the pros. Missed a lot of FGs in high school. To me he is more potential than performance and I am actually happier with King based on that. Good Luck to Bulovas but kicking for Bama has actually turned out to be a be careful what you wish for type of situation for some kickers.