now guys, let's be civil about this...

Animal02

Banned
How about the new OSU starting QB tweet.
OSU.png

BainbridgeJacket

Helluva Engineer
Personally, I don't have many coworkers who are UGA fans, maybe 2 out of the 500+ in our office, and it's generally frowned upon for someone in a management role to trash talk a secretary.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
More mutt-hurt ...

http://onlineathens.com/breaking-ne...l-week-georgia-ends-loss-rival-yellow-jackets
“I have no idea how to do that,” Bulldogs senior defensive end Ray Drew said when asked to give his summary of the action. “I’m not in a mental state to try to describe it.
Want a tissue, Rev. Ray? You can borrow Rev. Richt's
“I’m probably as sick as I’ve ever been after a loss,” coach Mark Richt said.

“Obviously we would have loved to be playing for the SEC Championship. That’s not the feeling that we’re dealing with now.

There was nothing Georgia could do to win the SEC title after Missouri took care of Arkansas.

That meant no national title either.

Um, "national title"? Really, author? Really?

(Yeah, I'm not 'over' it yet. ;))

ETA: Ray really need that tissue, y'all.

Georgia’s November began with a loss to perhaps its biggest rival, Florida, and ended with a loss to its in-state rival.

“I felt some of this against Florida,” Drew said, “but this is just a whole another level. It hurts.

http://onlineathens.com/breaking-ne...eorgia-tech-hands-georgia-30-24-overtime-loss

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Sooooooo, anybody else work with any dawg fans?

Are you having a pretty spectacular Monday?
I "had" to walk my boy into school @Yoda and wear GT attire.. I didn't say word...Just smiled.
Also, I went to the bank and was asked "please don't talk about the loss"....:))
I'm just smiling like I crop dusted walmart :)

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
The UGAg co-worker that was giving me such a hard time the last 2 weeks IS NOT HERE TODAY! I did have the satisfaction of another co-worker bowing down to me as I victoriously walked in & proclaimed "We Rule The State".

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I "had" to walk my boy into school @Yoda and wear GT attire.. I didn't say word...Just smiled.
Also, I went to the bank and was asked "please don't talk about the loss"....:))
I'm just smiling like I crop dusted walmart :)

Nice.

I just walked reeeeaallly slow past known dwag fan offices and turned to give them a squinty-eyed smirk.

The suspense is what kills 'em. They know more is coming ....

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Well, I just had another co-worker stop by my office and the conversation went like this:
HIM: "Well, neither team played very good football".
ME: "Oh really?"
HIM: "Yeah, both teams had too many fumbles".
ME: "Oh really?"
HIM: "Well, your coach was better".
ME: "I agree" and grinned.