now guys, let's be civil about this...

jchens_GT

Ramblin' Wreck
I apologize in advance, I've already posted this in another thread. However, this line from Hutson Mason in the Macon Telegraph is just too good not to share again.

“The only thing you’re going to remember for the rest of your life is that you threw a pick and lost to Tech,” Mason said, “so everything else is meaningless.”

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
The UGAg co-worker finally came in. He has not come to my office but just sent this email:
(copied & pasted just as he wrote it)

"We sucked. We deserve to lose. I don’t know if they just didn’t have the drive to play since the Mizzo outcome was not favorable. Botched plays, penalties, stupid squib kick (what was that!?!?) and not much passing. Chubb and Michelle did oaky but you can’t rely solely on the run. I had it double whammy style Saturday anyway with my dad and my brother both pulling for Tech. Dad says he is not partial but it is very evident that he is!!!
Tech has some good drives especially toward the end of the game when it counted. Good game."

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I apologize in advance, I've already posted this in another thread. However, this line from Hutson Mason in the Macon Telegraph is just too good not to share again.

“The only thing you’re going to remember for the rest of your life is that you threw a pick and lost to Tech,” Mason said, “so everything else is meaningless.”

By "remember," he means, "hear."