Not Too Worried About A-backs-- AJC article

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
th

thocut

Jolly Good Fellow
We're losing experience for sure, but I think the talent we have coming up for both running back positions is better than ever. I'm excited, not worried.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Whatever is on the other side of "worry," that's what I do through every game. And, every big-name recruit's decision-making process. Wish that weren't the case, but it is.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Don't stress your heart out over 17 year old boys. I spend all day with them and it will take years off of your life.
For me to explain the complex set of reasons why I "worry" about winning/recruiting would literally mean for me to reveal the rather unique place I occupy in CPJ's life. In the lean years, the possibility of him being fired was bad joo-joo.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
For me to explain the complex set of reasons why I "worry" about winning/recruiting would literally mean for me to reveal the rather unique place I occupy in CPJ's life. In the lean years, the possibility of him being fired was bad joo-joo.
So you're his Jamaican voodoo doctor?

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Clearly CPJ needs to talk to @dressedcheeseside (y)
Why? I said my biggest concern was the combined youth and inexperience in the "skill positions". Last time I checked, this included the Bbacks and wide receivers. CPJ said he was concerned about wr's.

I still say that with new guys at 4 of the 5 skill positions there's bound to be mistakes, some that will end drives and some that might cost us games. It's the combined youth of the skill positions that worries me, not just the Abacks.