Not the first time JT has played against Jameis?

GTBillyJosh

Jolly Good Fellow
Great article. Glad it has worked out for both young men. Hoping that we will have a few more Winston/Thomas battles in the championship game before he's done.

johncu

Jolly Good Fellow
Winston is long gone after this year. I'm sure he's ready to be gone, and I know FSU is probably ready to cut ties as well.

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
Wow, that is probably one of the top articles I read this week. We all knew his strong ties to Alabama, but I had no idea how weak his ties were to us. Impressive job by coach kelly and this staff. He truly is a generational player!

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
Wow, that is probably one of the top articles I read this week. We all knew his strong ties to Alabama, but I had no idea how weak his ties were to us. Impressive job by coach kelly and this staff. He truly is a generational player!
Wow this is quite a story and is almost movie like. It even adds to the feeling of a special season for this team that I have had since early this season. The Georgia game ending, only added to this feeling.

We are going to the playoffs. Sting the 'Noles!!! Swam 'em!!

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Good article. Should be a fun game tonight. Lots of interesting ties and subplots.