Norvell Positive COVID Test

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Didn’t coach last week, either.
GIFs-202091795428.gif

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Everybody on our team had to get a negative COVID-19 test to play today, right?
Correct. But there is an incubation period (especially to just within a week) where you will test negative even if you are harboring the virus. But might want to fact check me on this.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Correct. But there is an incubation period (especially to just within a week) where you will test negative even if you are harboring the virus. But might want to fact check me on this.
The incubation period is 2-14 days according to Dr Mandy Cohen, Sec of DHHS in NC.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Oof. I was worried about having to play two teams from the Florida Petri Dish early this year, then all the northern teams once it takes over the colder areas. The scheduling gods are clearly against us.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Oof. I was worried about having to play two teams from the Florida Petri Dish early this year, then all the northern teams once it takes over the colder areas. The scheduling gods are clearly against us.

I feel ya, but as if Georgia's much better.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
After I was possibly exposed at work I coincidentally was in touch with my doctor to set up my yearly physical. I told them of the possible exposure. The head nurse told that you should wait ten to fourteen days before testing because of the incubation.