Northeastern

gtbeak

Jolly Good Fellow
Resident weather man here 😁 Weather doesn't look good for tomorrow. Perhaps if they can start around noon or 1:00, but much later than that and weather will likely play a factor. At least the temps will be decent, unlike last Friday.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Northeastern is looking better than we are so far this year. Warren Nolan predicts they win 3-9. I think we'll score a lot more than 3. But could give up 9. https://www.warrennolan.com/baseball/2024/team-predict-schedule?team=Georgia-Tech

If we wait till 4 to start, looks 90% likely to be raining solid through the evening. But no announcement yet so unlikely to change.

1709646943943.png

gtbeak

Jolly Good Fellow
Normally you wou
Both teams are 'free' tomorrow. NE is on spring break right now and they travels to ODU for a weekend series starting Fri.
Normally you wouldn't want to do that with 4 games scheduled for the weekend, but the chances of getting all four games in this weekend are small, so perhaps an option.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Engage ACC Tournament "bubble" watch... :banghead:
I doubt that will be relevant this year.....

Maybe Georgia State wasn't the best place to go raid for coaches and players? I clearly don't know what I am talking about, but these results sure seem...familiar. Except we no longer pound out the HRs we used to hit with at least some regularity.

I foresee many sweeps in future series.

At least my second team (LSU) is doing well....

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
No positives in this game. I bet less than 10 persons stayed past the 6th inning, other than friends and family. Or maybe including friends and family.