Noon kickoff vs the mutts...

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
It's the constant trashing of our team that reflects the suck that has become our fans. It's reasonable and expected to be unhappy with where we are, but the constant bashing of our team is not supportive of the program, it's just a bunch of grown men (and some women, I'm sure) trashing the team they profess to love unconditionally. It's this thread and almost every other thread in the football forum.
Well when people(me) try to start a new positive thread of how we climb out of the hole and it gets lumped into the FGC thread…there seems to be something going on with the moderation of this board as well.

To be fair i still called for the firing of Thacker

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
I have really enjoyed reading the humorous responses, but UGA's offense doesn't scare me. We can get stops. Let's just slow the game down, limit possessions and take advantage of any opportunities that come our way. We did this effectively against Clemson. It was the , "Put em to sleep strategy." We have absolutely got to come up with several packages to defend third and long. Our complete inability to get off the field has got to get fixed!
This has me pondering. If UGA agreed to not run offensive plays at all, would we beat them? They have to kneel down every 1st, 2nd, and 3rd down before either punting or attempting a FG. I still think they would probably win.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
This has me pondering. If UGA agreed to not run offensive plays at all, would we beat them? They have to kneel down every 1st, 2nd, and 3rd down before either punting or attempting a FG. I still think they would probably win.
Lol. I think if this happened UGA might win 10-0. If they leave their starters in the whole game (they won’t) we might not get a first down. Even with 3rd stringers in it’ll be tough to gain positive yards.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
I contend that sanctimonious fans who cast judgment on those who do not meet their quixotic standards of fandom suck. Collins and his gimmicks have turned GT Football into a farce. As if that were not bad enough, the on-field product is garbage and the wins have been few and far between. The fans have a right to be angry, and this notion that their anger somehow discredits their fandom is total bull****.
"Fans" have a right to not mess with the soup while it is still on the stove cooking.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer

That will limit them to 2 TD's and maybe 3 FG's