Non-adidas GT Swag

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Maybe I lack a certain appreciation for historic mascots but the old school yellow jacket doesn't do much for me. It just looks kind of....limp.

The one with the football though in the "Give 'em Hell Tech" shirt? I'm all over that. That and the Golden Tornadoes. Buzz riding the Reck is pretty good too.
Hah legit was coming here to say anemic buzz is t the thing for me but yes sir when it comes to the give em hell and buzz as a Reck driver

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I ordered 2 of the Trophy Gold Ramblin' Wreck T-shirts. One for me and one for my son. I thought they were pricey for a t-shirt but I actually liked the design and color. It is rare for me to see something that I like well enough to purchase so when I actually do I jump on it.
hope the sizing works out - let us know what you think.. word is, the ts are fitted but TTS, curious to hear if you agree. Also let us know about the gold shade they made for us.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
BNS=Big New Saturday, which is their marketing blitz they had earlier this season. They measure each school's sales in first 24 hours and post the "standings".

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
hope the sizing works out - let us know what you think.. word is, the ts are fitted but TTS, curious to hear if you agree. Also let us know about the gold shade they made for us.
Will report back. Frankly, I have extraordinarily large guns (paraphrasing an old and very memorable poster from another site from a time long, long ago back when this stuff wasn't taken quite as seriously) so I always order a size up to accommodate those bad boys. ;)

Typically, I vary between a L and XL depending on the brand. Getting it wrong on the small size is uncomfortable for me and unsightly to anyone who sees me in a "fitted" shirt so I opt on the side of caution.

Lexjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
GetImage.iaspx
GetImage.iaspx
GetImage.iaspx
GetImage.iaspx
GetImage.iaspx
GetImage.iaspx
GetImage.iaspx

Lexjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
They would if they licensed them. This company makes a quality product and would provide many options for fan gear. The Tech Admin licensing has always been weird and terrible at marketing.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
They would if they licensed them. This company makes a quality product and would provide many options for fan gear. The Tech Admin licensing has always been weird and terrible at marketing.
Most of their catalog just looks like print-on-demand type stuff. A lot of their t shirts are just printed on plain Fruit of the Loom shirts you can buy in packs of 6 for like $8. I mean, does any of this actually look like a good product someone put thought and effort into designing?
2840D3FB-2623-425E-A079-A4B38F5924CD.png

46B97647-39F6-46E2-866A-50E02CC3122F.png

I would stay far away from this site

Lexjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Look. They can't put any licensed / registered logo or image on their products. If Georgia Tech would license them they would be happy to put Buzz, GT, etc. on their gear. What I can't and have never understood is why the 'Hill' won't grant licenses to companies like these and get their royalties, increase fan gear access and products and increase the Georgia Tech brand (whatever that is). As far as name recognition, more is better. The 'Hill' license grantors or either snobs, stupid, or they're getting 'kick-backs'.

i.e. Kennesaw State licensed them, and they the KSU logo....
GetImage.iaspx

Last edited: