No uga

gtstinger776

Ramblin' Wreck
I have no issue with the SEC’s decision.It makes all the sense in the world - you have a central organization administering testing and logistics

The people I have a problem with:

-Anybody who sold their tickets to uga fans for last year’s game (directly or indirectly through stubhub) - any Tech alumni should make enough money to eat the cost

-The f-ing gold seat people who can’t be bothered to get in their seats before kickoff

-The 6-figure alumni who buy the cheapest possible tickets

-The people who simultaneously complain about rap music in the stadium and the recruiting classes

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer

Sorry, I see this comment once in awhile. It is 100% NOT true.
We have a minimum 30k but usually, 35k - 40k. Tried and true GT fans. Bobby Dodd seats about 55k.
Traditionally I’d say that’s true. Up until 2010 I’d say the 35-40k number is probably pretty accurate. Up until last season it was probably closer to 30-35k, but I’m not sure there was 25k Tech fans there last year. The east stands and upper north are usually pretty red, but last year there was waaayyy more red throughout the west than I’ve ever seen. It doesn’t help that a crowd of red drowns out any white, gold, blue, black, and grey that Tech fans wear to games, but last year the majority of fans at BDS were Gaggers.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member

We have a minimum 30k but usually, 35k - 40k. Tried and true GT fans. Bobby Dodd seats about 55k.

Then we should tell our fans not to wear red to the game...

1596154712638.png

Milwaukee

Banned

It is 100% true just open your eyes. I don’t give a damn who the tickets are allocated to, just pan the stadium and see who ended up with those tix on gameday.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
The ACC said in-state opponent. There aren't any Big 12 teams in Georgia.
Actually, didn’t they say the game has to be in the ACC team’s state, and the opponent can come from outside the state? I’m not really sure of that, but I just read that Gardner-Webb and UCF are possibilities for our plus-one OOC game.

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
The ultimate irony would be if Tech somehow wins the ACC and makes the playoff, and Georgia doesn't win the SEC and doesn't go to the playoffs. Unlikely from Tech's point of view, but that sure would be awesome.

It would be bittersweet to have a season that good and not play and beat the mutts.

Also, are we even sure a playoff will happen?

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
We have out numbered ugag fans numerous times. Hate when our own fans say this

Think about what you just said...

"We have out numbered ugag fans numerous times..."

We should outnumber them every time. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. As a fan, I say it loudly knowing it brings shame to us. We should be ashamed that we can't outnumber our biggest rival in our own stadium.