No offense to anyone else doing Hype Videos

GTChris

Georgia Tech Fan
I have to admit, I had goosebumps from the very beginning, but hearing the "YEEELLLOOOWWWWW.....JAACCCCKKEEEETTTTTSSSS!!!!" cheer at the end is what really did it for me. That cheer at the game will always be one of my favorite GT sports memories.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I have to admit, I had goosebumps from the very beginning, but hearing the "YEEELLLOOOWWWWW.....JAACCCCKKEEEETTTTTSSSS!!!!" cheer at the end is what really did it for me. That cheer at the game will always be one of my favorite GT sports memories.

Mine too.

Oh btw, I'm back from trying to run through a brick wall y'all. :banghead:

Wall musta watched the hype video too. :dead: I had to lay down for a while. :wacky:

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
... who do I blame for the hole in the hotel wall I just created! :)

Time to get up and bleed white and gold some more!

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Someone needs to stop chopping onions in my vicinity when I watch videos like this... makes me look weak especially when I'm fighting when I can't fight no mo!

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
each time he says "FIGHT SOME MORE" you can feel the intensity of the team go up up up. Amazing.

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
I was in the Edge Center, a few hours before the game, and saw that he (Derrick) and Joe Hamilton had a chance to meet with our recruits and their families (which is a usual "tradition), too. I guess you can imagine those two are pretty good "representatives" of our program.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I showed it to my mother this morning & just got chills. I know my reaction watching on a computer monitor - can't even begin to understand what it was like in the locker room. I love our team!

(Not to derail but to add some understanding about my mother, she has been a Tech fan since the early 1960s. When it was time to make my decision about school, I told her I was going to Athens. She informed me I was NOT going to Athens & party...I could either go to Georgia Tech or stay home & go to Armstrong. Well, at 18 I had had enough of Savannah so I went to GT. The rest is history.)

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
(Not to derail but to add some understanding about my mother, she has been a Tech fan since the early 1960s. When it was time to make my decision about school, I told her I was going to Athens. She informed me I was NOT going to Athens & party...I could either go to Georgia Tech or stay home & go to Armstrong. Well, at 18 I had had enough of Savannah so I went to GT. The rest is history.)

God bless your momma, she raised you right.

Yoda

Helluva Engineer
I showed it to my mother this morning & just got chills. I know my reaction watching on a computer monitor - can't even begin to understand what it was like in the locker room. I love our team!

That's awesome.

Russellm0704

Georgia Tech Fan
As for the hype video . . . I have never seen a better one of those either. Musical selection is perfect ending on the fans electric and resounding YELLOW . . . JACKETS! cheer was an inspired choice. Perfect edits and shot selection. To anyone with authority and contacts . . . try and get this distributed by the Ramblin Wreck official site and played on the scoreboard before Saturday's game.

I wouldn't mind an alternating stadium cheer getting organized like the YELLOW . . . JACKETS cheer that goes "BLEED A WHILE . . . FIGHT SOME MORE!" So let's have the scoreboard and cheerleaders will that into existence as well. To be used when Tech needs to rally maybe.

Can this bleed a while.....fight some more thing become a real chant? Would pump the players up more than anything. How do we push this