No jokes or smart alec comments about Epstein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I apologize to the moderators and the community. It was offensive, inappropriate, and not in keeping with the image we want to have as Tech fans. Slugboy is absolutely correct to slap my hand and boy howdy, that was nothing compared to the tongue lashing I got from my wife. Why do I do such stupid stuff? Full mode retard I guess. Again, please accept my apologies.

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
I apologize to the moderators and the community. It was offensive, inappropriate, and not in keeping with the image we want to have as Tech fans. Slugboy is absolutely correct to slap my hand and boy howdy, that was nothing compared to the tongue lashing I got from my wife. Why do I do such stupid stuff? Full mode retard I guess. Again, please accept my apologies.

tenor.gif

BuckeyeJacket

Jolly Good Fellow

I'm offended by your used of the R word. Apologize now!

Status
Not open for further replies.