NFL Thread

jeffgt14

We Suck
Just wanted to start an NFL thread since we are like 2-3 weeks away from preseason. Apparently Marshawn Lynch is holding out of camp, Jamaal Charles got $$$, Justin Blackmon and Josh Gordon are wasting talent, and Cleveland is going to burn down this year. I think I've covered the big news.

And with regards to my Panthers, Jonathon Stewart is hurt again. :banghead:

TechnicalPossum

Ramblin' Wreck
Just wanted to start an NFL thread since we are like 2-3 weeks away from preseason. Apparently Marshawn Lynch is holding out of camp, Jamaal Charles got $$$, Justin Blackmon and Josh Gordon are wasting talent, and Cleveland is going to burn down this year. I think I've covered the big news.

And with regards to my Panthers, Jonathon Stewart is hurt again. :banghead:
When did he get hurt?

jeffgt14

We Suck
I wasn’t able to watch the game last night but apparently Cooper Taylor led the game with 8 tackles, 1 int, and 1 pass breakup. I still claim him as a GT product.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

jeffgt14

We Suck
Life's not looking so sweet for us Falcons fans but the Panthers fans had a bad day too. Steve Smith came back with a vengeance just like he said he would.

7 catches for 139 and 2 TD's in a blowout win.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/09/28/5206308/steve-smith-shines-as-carolina.html#.VCi_OPldWJQ

Ah well ...
Panthers deserved every second of that blowout. That’s what they get for getting rid of a guy because of his age and not looking at the fact that he’s in better shape than most of the WR’s 10 years younger than him.