NFL fantasy football

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Idk what’s going on but it randomly kicked the draft offline....... I’m gonna try and get it fixed but I might have to push it back to late tonight when I get home. Normally it won’t let me change things on my phone, needs to be a desktop.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Idk what’s going on but it randomly kicked the draft offline....... I’m gonna try and get it fixed but I might have to push it back to late tonight when I get home. Normally it won’t let me change things on my phone, needs to be a desktop.

Just saw this haha.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I know I haven’t sent 1 email because I don’t have it. I’m not sure who the other person is that hasn’t joined.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Sorry guys, I made a mistake on one of the flex positions and made it W/T instead of W/R/T. I have sent in an email to NFL customer service to get it fixed though.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
If you haven’t signed up please do so! I moved the draft to 5:30PM today. It won’t let me move it to tomorrow, unless we wanted to draft at 1:00AM and I’m not ok with that lol.

@ChasonBaller i just need your email when you get a chance! Thank you sir.
Ahhh snap. I haven't been on the Swarm all day. If the draft hasn't already happened, I can send you the email