NFL Draft

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Starting it a little early but always good to discuss.

Who do you want your team to draft? who do you think goes #1 overall?

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
For my Panthers.

Now that Jordan Gross has retired we have a big need at T but we also need CB's and WR.

I am hoping Zack Martin from ND slides to the Panthers...and we can nab Jordan Matthews in 2nd.

They could also find a OT in free agency and then decide to draft Crooks from Oregon St in the first.

Lot of options.

Really hope we get Jemea in the late rounds.

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
For the Falcons, the biggest want is Clowney. I'm not entirely convinced he will fall to six, so other guys that have caught my eye are Khalil Mack, Greg Robinson, or if they choose to trade down Aaron Donald or Rashede Hageman.
Right now, the number one pick SHOULD be Clowney based on pure talent. However, Houston has bigger needs, you know QB. Because of this, I'm gonna go out on a limb with a bold prediction and say they make a lot of the longer-tenures fans upset and take Derek Carr.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
We usually have a good idea of what is going to happen with the #1 pick...it's up in the air this year.

If you go QB then you have 4 options...anxious to see how it works out.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I was surprised to see Bortles come off the board at 3.

Love the Panthers got a WR...I like Benjamin, dont love him but I think he was the best WR left.

What a deep draft! ton of good players on day 2.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
The falcons did exactly what they had to do. Now we can snag up Jerry early round 2. Wishful thinking I know... But they did see alot of him at senior bowl practices, so its a big possibility.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I was surprised to see Bortles come off the board at 3.

Love the Panthers got a WR...I like Benjamin, dont love him but I think he was the best WR left.

What a deep draft! ton of good players on day 2.

Bortles at 3 was a reach IMO.

Don't want to rain on your Panther Parade but I think Benjamin has huge bust potential. Big, (relatively) slow WRs don't do well in the league. If they can use him like a WR/TE hydrid a la Jimmy Graham they may be able to salvage him. Probably should've gone with the SCal guy. I'm sure their checkered history with SCal WRs haunted them tho.