NFC Divisional Playoffs Atlanta Falcons vs Philadelphia Eagles

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Woohoo!! That was insane. No idea what the Safety was doing. I was getting pissed the Vikings didn't run a draw on 1st and 10 at the 40 before their FG because they were leaving too much time for Brees. I guess they left enough time for them to get the ball back too.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Woohoo!! That was insane. No idea what the Safety was doing. I was getting pissed the Vikings didn't run a draw on 1st and 10 at the 40 before their FG because they were leaving too much time for Brees. I guess they left enough time for them to get the ball back too.
It looks like the Vikings may be destined to get their 5th Super Bowl loss this season;) I love seeing the Aints lose like this:LOL::ROFLMAO::hilarious:

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
I didn't read the entire thread so it might have been said.
But, relating to the Falcons loss, the play calling at the end of the game, 1st and goal at the 8 yard line was attrocious !
Same team as last year that averaged over 30 points per game, with one major difference ...
Somebody please tell me what Sarkisian has ever accomplished to keep getting jobs coaching football ???

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I didn't read the entire thread so it might have been said.
But, relating to the Falcons loss, the play calling at the end of the game, 1st and goal at the 8 yard line was attrocious !
Same team as last year that averaged over 30 points per game, with one major difference ...
Somebody please tell me what Sarkisian has ever accomplished to keep getting jobs coaching football ???
From the way Sarkisian was calling plays on Saturday night I wonder if he's hitting the bottle again:rolleyes::banghead:

Milwaukee

Banned
What's infuriating about Sark or Matty is the refusal to throw the ball vertically. Everything was short of the chains this year for the most part. With our receivers we could literally run 4 verts the entire game and slay defenses. Damnit I'm still mad.