New to the family

Hollywood

Georgia Tech Fan
Hello GT family, I'm new to the forum but I've been a fan since I was a kid. I now have the pleasure of becoming a part of the GT family due to my son is a 2015 football committ. I'm looking forward to the great endeavors, challenges and wins that are ahead of us. Let's SWARM!!

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Hello GT family, I'm new to the forum but I've been a fan since I was a kid. I now have the pleasure of becoming a part of the GT family due to my son is a 2015 football committ. I'm looking forward to the great endeavors, challenges and wins that are ahead of us. Let's SWARM!!

Welcome to you and your son! You'll find this the BEST Tech site!

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
And I should add, you will find a few people on this site who complain about this thing or that thing with the program but please keep in mind it is due to their competitive attitude and wanting Tech to be the best. In the end we all root for Tech 100% because it is the best college football program in the nation to be a fan of. Glad you are on board. You will find nothing but support here.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer

Welcome and congrats on your son commit to GT football. We are very excited about our recruiting class coming in and what they will bring on/off the field. Like ours have said, you should find this a great site with a lot of knowledgeable people here. Even if people disagree with one another, they will not disrespect, call names or downgrade you. I like that because I'm here to learn and ask questions but our mods will not put up with certain things though. They will at least give you a warning and/or erase your post. Other than that, they do a great job keeping us informed along with our featured members and other poster's.

We all share a great passion for Georgia Tech Sports. Welcome to the family and enjoy!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Welcome. Your son has made an excellent 40-year choice. A GT degree opens up many doors and he'll learn a lot along the way. Best wishes to you and yours. I echo the notion that this is the best GT board out there. We have a number of relatives and some recruits that post here. It gets a little wild during the season, but as @Stinger90 mentioned, the mods make sure it's truly a community atmosphere.