New Locker Room

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
I watched the FB podcast by @APlayersPerspective (Ken Swilling & Tom Covington). It was very informative & quite funny. They talked about the facilities and what they expect it to do as far as recruiting. They also mentioned that these upgrades should give the players the incentive/fire to win! They were quick to compare 1989 facilities vs 2018 facilities!!!
Yes, those 2 guys were cutting up last night lol great show too. These players have earned those new facilities and I'm happy they finally got em. THWg!

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I haven't been this fired up about a locker room since they mopped the floor and fixed the leaking urinal at my gym. I guess because of my age I didn't send anything out on social media when it happened.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I think we just got a glimpse of the new unis in the vid as well

Look at the wall :23 sec

98EE7854-7175-48F1-918A-9FC4A9E8B1C1.jpeg
263D71B5-AD00-4A05-97B3-B7E3400F37B5.jpeg

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
What's your take on:
a) how this motivates the current players and how it impacts actual performance, and
b) how this impacts recruiting
Thanks!

A) just a proud moment. With the new apparel and locker room, some may not feel less than other programs.

B) slight impact. Should put us on equal footing with a lot of programs now in regard to facilities. Should make the decision a little tougher

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
I watched the FB podcast by @APlayersPerspective (Ken Swilling & Tom Covington). It was very informative & quite funny. They talked about the facilities and what they expect it to do as far as recruiting. They also mentioned that these upgrades should give the players the incentive/fire to win! They were quick to compare 1989 facilities vs 2018 facilities!!!
Link to that podcast? Not coming up on Sticher.

Thanks!

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

GTdragons

Jolly Good Fellow
TStan gets it and is turning this ship around. So stoked for the players and the program. Watching the players live stream on instagram this morning was fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk