New GT Billboards

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
It looks line the jamea interception during the acc championship game against fsu. Probabaly one of my favorite plays that season.

Edit: nevermind, after further review it was not that play. Anyone have any guesses what play this is, if it one at all?

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
It looks line the jamea interception during the acc championship game against fsu. Probabaly one of my favorite plays that season.

Edit: nevermind, after further review it was not that play. Anyone have any guesses what play this is, if it one at all?
Michael Summers is #84.

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
It looked like a 14 at quick glance, so i figured they picked the best play in the last few years. Summers makes sense though.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
My guess is it's no one who has played for GT. At the very least I'd be surprised if it's someone on the current team given the madness around using a player's likeness.

biggtfan

Jolly Good Fellow
I saw three billboards similar to this today while on I85 headed to the airport. They catch your eye, are crisp, cool, clean designs that look really good. Kudos to GT marketing!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Billboards rock.

peter_klaven.jpg

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
False advertising. We don't pass that much.

LOL, sorry, couldn't resist. I actually like the billboard. I think the ones where the action on the billboard comes outside of the rectangle of the billboard itself tend to capture your attention better than those that just fill up the rectangle.