New Chief of Football Staff and Director of Football Operations Hired

LawTalkin Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I like the titles like General Manager etc. CGC says he wants to prep players for NFL so he has team structured like NFL team.

CGC probably wants an NFL too tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't know what happened at Georgia Tech, but someone must have won the lottery. We're spending money like we are Clemson. I'm not complaining and I truly appreciate the major and minor donors who are dedicated to the cause.
Have Brian Gregory and Paul Hewitt rolled off the GTAA payroll yet?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

RickStromFan

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't know what happened at Georgia Tech, but someone must have won the lottery. We're spending money like we are Clemson. I'm not complaining and I truly appreciate the major and minor donors who are dedicated to the cause.

My guess is that the previous coach wasn't liked by some of our big-money donors, who are now happily opening up their wallets again. Disclaimer: It's a total SWAG.

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
My guess is that the previous coach wasn't liked by some of our big-money donors, who are now happily opening up their wallets again. Disclaimer: It's a total SWAG.
I think it's likely more around the fact that we wont be paying for 3 hoops coaches after March 2019

RickStromFan

Ramblin' Wreck
I think it's likely more around the fact that we wont be paying for 3 hoops coaches after March 2019

Apparently, the staff size is still the same, according to a source in another thread. It's pretty clear that something has changed though. No way Key and Studdes come here to work under the previous HC. It's a new day on the Flats!