Never get enough...

bartoma

Jolly Good Fellow
... Of watching dwag butthurt...

Watched the UGAG-Aubie game on espnu last night... Just a wonderful moment there at the end...

Reminds me of more silly moments between those mouth-breathers - like the firehosing incident...

Just such a shame we couldn't hold on last year... Good times are ahead - maybe not this year (worried about depth), but the future looks very bright if we can avoid a coaching change...

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
uga-auburn.gif

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
... Of watching dwag butthurt...

Watched the UGAG-Aubie game on espnu last night... Just a wonderful moment there at the end...

Reminds me of more silly moments between those mouth-breathers - like the firehosing incident...

Just such a shame we couldn't hold on last year... Good times are ahead - maybe not this year (worried about depth), but the future looks very bright if we can avoid a coaching change...
uga_vs_aubie.gif

Can you say lawsuit and maybe a dawg euthanized

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
uga_vs_aubie.gif

Can you say lawsuit and maybe a dawg euthanized
I never understood why the Awbun guy didn't stomp Uga or, at least, drop-kick him. He was, after all, wearing armor. I've picked bulldogs up by their collars and thrown them 10 feet in similar circumstances. That gets their attention, believe me.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
I never understood why the Awbun guy didn't stomp Uga or, at least, drop-kick him. He was, after all, wearing armor. I've picked bulldogs up by their collars and thrown them 10 feet in similar circumstances. That gets their attention, believe me.

He Probably doesn't know whether or not it is a drug dog