Neon Deion

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
“Is he the third man?” He’d fit GC’s swag and juice requirement with elite levels in both.

Attachments

• E0E6EF50-0F6E-4B9A-BDA8-A6CBDAA56EA6.png
    E0E6EF50-0F6E-4B9A-BDA8-A6CBDAA56EA6.png
    686.7 KB · Views: 312

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Probably trying to schedule a future game. I highly doubt if Deion was in the mix for an assistant position he’d be needing to go to Twitter to reach ADTS or CGC.

This is probably right. Though sometimes you don't take a shot because you don't know its an option.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Probably trying to schedule a future game. I highly doubt if Deion was in the mix for an assistant position he’d be needing to go to Twitter to reach ADTS or CGC.
Thats wrong. Collins ripped his phone out and email and the only way he talks is through twitter and gram.

Part of elite swag recruiting

So deion is smart as hell to recognize it

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Crazy that he would have to send a social media message to get a response.
It is but that's how stuff works now. Pre-pandemic I traveled a good bit for work and I had a flight cancelled. Called customer service to get a different flight, spoke to someone in a different country who sounded like they were communicating over tin can and string only to find out I was stuck where I was for the next 3 days. I b*tched on twitter, got a call from the airline (in this country) within 30 mins, booked on a same day flight on a different airline, upgraded, and got flight vouchers. Wasn't really expecting all of that, but often the social media CS is much better than the traditional CS.

Now Primetime calling someone at GT, he should probably get a direct line to TStan but he might not have wanted to go through the trouble. Or whoever operates his Twitter account was having trouble getting in touch with someone

GTRock

Jolly Good Fellow
Aren't they playing in the Celebration Bowl in Atlanta? Maybe he wants to use our facilities. Lame our AD didn't respond.
If that was a real tweet (it's no longer there), this is probably what it was.... And I agree with you.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
If that was a real tweet (it's no longer there), this is probably what it was.... And I agree with you.
That it’s no longer there probably means that CGC or TStan finally got back to him. But it’s bad form that he had to resort to Twitter to reach anyone — if that indeed is what happened.