Need to improve marketing

Brian Johnson

Jolly Good Fellow
I see all around us even non factory school better marketing and much better fan gear. There is no excuse why we can't see GT more in the main stream in even our home state. You never see GT gear just randomly anywhere in this state unless is near ATL. We need to see the GT and make side walk fans interested that does start with winning I do understand. I think the new AD has already made big changes with the new station and the show on YouTube and I even have a GTAA guy call me everyday about tickets and they are trying to build relationships with fans.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
There was a big whiff by not signing with 92.9 the game... (A Game & V-103 partnership would have been HUGE)
Need to be more aggressive with social media..
Also a morning or some kind of show based in ATL that can come on TV. I know there are Saturday morning shows on CSS & Fox but they are extremely inconsistent, but a show that can appear on TV and Youtube maybe on Peachtree TV, FOX affiliate, or NBC.
Billboards in more areas
GIVE TICKETS away to local are youth football organizations and if possible under the NCAA schools as well. (It would help fill the stadium too)

gtdrew

Banned
92.9 would've been terrible. They don't respect us. Their morning show repeatedly belittled the ACC. I don't get why you're so convinced it would've been a fit...

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
They have a 100 mile bandwidth radius.. Truthfully nothing else needs to be said.
But they also share a direct relationship with V-103 the largest broadcast station in the Metro Area. (CBS radio)
But LOL if you here ANY radio station in the Metro having anything positive to say about Tech ..
The only show that consistently even mentions Tech is Mac & Jason at night on 92.9 The Game.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
image.jpg
These would be a step in the right direction

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
And here is how you market a new uniform:

I'm a UT fan and I don't think the uniforms are all that great, but I did get excited about them. I would put money on every kid at, going to sign with, or considering UT is excited...

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
And here is how you market a new uniform:

I'm a UT fan and I don't think the uniforms are all that great, but I did get excited about them. I would put money on every kid at, going to sign with, or considering UT is excited...

The uni looks good but they should have embraced "Smokey" all the way. Matte gray helmet and cleats would've completed it