Need some parking suggestions

brandon_cox

Jolly Good Fellow
So, when I got to the Florida Tech game I realized that the parking lot on 10th and W Peachtree I've been parking at for the last few decades is now an apartment building. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm coming west on 10th Street. Should I just find the closest off-street parking and walk from there? Does the funeral home every rent out their lot for games?

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If you have kids, get there a bit early, park in the deck that has Marlow's Tavern, order an appetizer there, come back for your car after the game.

If you don't have kids, valet at The Cheetah for $3 then bring your printed tickets for free entry with game ticket. A net value to you of $9.

Don't take MARTA.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
If you have kids, get there a bit early, park in the deck that has Marlow's Tavern, order an appetizer there, come back for your car after the game.

If you don't have kids, valet at The Cheetah for $3 then bring your printed tickets for free entry with game ticket. A net value to you of $9.

Don't take MARTA.
Why the anti-MARTA sentiment?

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
So, when I got to the Florida Tech game I realized that the parking lot on 10th and W Peachtree I've been parking at for the last few decades is now an apartment building. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm coming west on 10th Street. Should I just find the closest off-street parking and walk from there? Does the funeral home every rent out their lot for games?

I finally broke down and bought a parking pass this year, but previously I’ve parked at what used to be the Happy Buddha (think it’s closed now) and Student Housing, just before the Chevron.

Unless something has changed, there will be a AAA parking guy there waving people into the below ground deck. It has always been $10 per game

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
Heads up that Ed Sheeran is playing at Mercedes-Benz tonight. That concert starts at 7:00 pm so expect some heavier that usual traffic on the interstates.